UI/UX Designer (San Mateo, CA)
SkyGiraffe is looking for a well-rounded UI / UX Designer in The Bay Area that is familiar with the growing mobile landscape and desires to contribute in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. You must be able to create sophisticated, innovative, and user-friendly designs for web and print as well as Android and iOS devices.
If you are interested in this job opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com.
- Deliver wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Work closely with the stakeholders to create new features from the ground up
- Prototype rich interactions with multiple states and roles
- Create and implement style guides and standards
- Design consistent interfaces and experiences across multiple devices
- Deliver a repeatable design for Web Developers to propagate the design through multiple web properties
- 1-3+ years designing user interfaces for web and mobile applications
- Knowledge of common design patterns and best practices for application design
- Strong foundation in visual design principles (typography, layout, color, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and current technology capabilities
- Ability to design interfaces that will adapt to localization
- Experience with mobile applications
- Thorough understanding of grid-based layouts and UI frameworks
- A great attitude and enjoyment of working in a close, highly energized, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are a MUST.
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Present ideas, expectations and information in a concise and well-organized way.
- Manage time well, correctly prioritizing tasks.