Product Manager (San Mateo, CA)
As Product Manager, you will participate in defining the product vision and capabilities. You will work directly with Sales, prospects, customers and partners to master the market needs and define use-cases. You will work closely with the Engineering team to gather and prioritize product requirements in order to deliver success. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy – moving easily from big-picture vision discussions, articulating product architecture, and managing developers and technical customers.
If you are interested in this job opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Helping to define the product strategy and roadmap for SkyGiraffe
- Review and provide detailed feedback on documentation and test plans for features
- Collaborate with product marketing on positioning, messaging and go-to-market strategies
- Perform competitive analysis and value proposition differentiation
- Work with the Sales team to drive successful usage of SkyGiraffe’s offering
- Work with the Engineering team to maintain a market leading product
- Experienced – 2+ years experience in commercial software product management
- Highly Technical – Deep technical knowledge of enterprise systems
- Highly Analytical – Experienced analyzing data hands-on and using analytic software products
- Business Thinker – You understand business needs and how it relates
- Strategic, Creative Thinker – You understand industry and customer trends and can relate those trends to product capabilities to create compelling messaging
- Passion for Great Work – Nothing less than your best will do
- Energy and Creativity – Energy and enthusiasm are your hallmarks. You think out of the box and wow people with your interesting angles and quality work. You love the creative process, whether that’s analyzing data or writing a customer story
- Educated – BA/BS degree; MBA from a top tier school is a plus
- A great attitude that enjoys working in a close, highly energized, team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are a MUST.
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Present ideas, expectations and information in a concise and well-organized way.
- Manage time well, correctly prioritizing tasks.