Content & Technical Writer (Israel)
SkyGiraffe is looking for a detail-oriented content & technical writer with a passion for excellence to produce high-quality content and documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products.
The ideal candidate will be a story-teller with a journalistic mind-set who will bring an approachable, engaging tone that will communicate SkyGiraffe’s brand and voice. You will drive the development of a wide range of content to fuel our full-funnel program strategy and drive measurable results as well as contributing to our social media presence.
This role will be responsible for all aspects of requirements documentation, process flows, data diagrams and training materials. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with customer success, sales, developers, product management and customers to make our platform easier to use.
Understand the questions and pain points of our prospects, as well as the needs of our internal sales teams, to conceive and create content that helps educate and move prospects through the funnel
Develop a strategic content plan and editorial calendar, and then execute on that plan, delivering content in a timely fashion
Create content to help educate prospects and customers about our solutions, as well as motivate and inspire customers to take action. Examples include product data sheets, technical/solutions-oriented white papers, use cases, sales decks, product videos, battle cards, nurture email content, blog posts, ebooks, research-based reports, newsletters, webinars, infographics, etc.
Support revenue goals by providing prospects with compelling, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management/ engineering, sales, marketing, and the executive team.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office